NSI is a global services company that provides fast and innovative solutions in labor supply, heavy equipment leasing, construction, city works, food management and procurement.
Committed to safety, quality service, and ethical standards, NSI employees work in some of the most challenging environments in the world, including conflict zones and remote, isolated regions. This has given us the agility, flexibility, and experience in providing quality and cost-effective solutions for clients in different sectors and countries of the world.
Founded at the crossroads of Asia and Europe, our unique base of operations in Turkey provides a central hub and network. Our close proximity to key cities in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa ensures our clients have access to our award-winning service offering from almost anywhere in the world.
If you are entering a new geographic area or expanding where you already have a presence, especially if it is remote or in a conflict zone, NSI can help. If your organization needs quality workers fast, NSI has the expertise to recruit and deploy the people you require. If you need help providing basic services – such as laundry or food service – for your employees on the ground, NSI can provide best-in-class support. For decades, NSI has provided these services and more to clients in the world’s most challenging environments. We would be honored to put our experience and expertise to work for your organization.
- Full range of best-in-class contracting services
- Serviced more than 3,000 contracts and purchase orders to date
- Facilities and logistics relationships in more than 20 strategic locations throughout the Middle East and North Africa
- Striving for the highest standards of accountability and transparency – including earning ISO 9000, ISO 14001, and ISO 18001 certifications for safety and quality
OUR OFFERING & EXPERIENCE
Over the past two decades, NSI has serviced more than 3,000 contracts and purchase orders for the world’s most selective customers, including large contracting firms, national governments, and multinational organizations.
We lease heavy and commercial equipment including service trucks, cranes, and dump trucks. We build and maintain “man camps” from the ground-up — including constructing housing and stor- age facilities; delivering water; supplying power generation and electrical grids; providing catering, laundry, and janitorial services; and recruiting and managing the thousands of people needed to provide these services on-site.
Our expertise translates across sectors, from defense and municipal infrastructure, to the oil and natural gas, mining, and humanitarian relief sectors.
NSI’s Comprehensive Service Offering
- Labor Supply
- Heavy Equipment Leasing
- City Works
- Food Management
OUR UNIQUE POSITION
Headquartered in Europe, our heritage and operational footprint position NSI at a central geo-graphic hub, provide us with access to an in-region network of suppliers, and have given us extensive experience navigating the logistical and cultural challenges unique to the Middle East and Africa.
We have facilities and logistics relationships in more than 20 strategic locations throughout the Middle East and North Africa. Our operations in Turkey, Germany, Uk, Italy, Bulgaria, United Arap Emirates, Kuvait, Quatar in particular, provide a unique base for easy deployment of equipment and people to the entire region.
equipment and people to the entire region.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
NSI has received numerous awards and letters of appreciation from clients in recognition of our high-quality work. These include:
- Earned ISO 9000, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 certifications for safety and quality.
- Award of Excellence from the U.S. Air Force 332 EOSS Weather Flight.
- Certificate of Appreciation from 2nd Battalion, 114th Field Artillery, Mississippi Army National Guard – “Your employees were very professional and committed to performing their duties and completing the job in a timely manner.”
- Certificate of Appreciation from 29th Support Battalion, Hawaii Army National Guard – “For outstanding services and dedication in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom III.”
- Certificate of Appreciation from Task Force Scorpion – “In appreciation for your demonstrated expertise and untiring efforts… Your dedication to mission success has been the cornerstone in support for TF Scorpion.”
- Certificate of Appreciation from the U.S. Army 29th Brigade Combat Team – “For your outstanding services to soldiers of the 29th Brigade Combat Team.”
- Certificate of Appreciation from Army Reserve Multi-National Corps Iraq at Joint Base Balad – “Your flawless and professional service and support to the Army Reserve soldiers here on Joint Base Balad was truly airborne!”
- Certificate of Appreciation from 18th Personnel Services Battalion, Delta Detachment – “For your outstanding service and customer support to the Soldiers, Non-Commissioned Officers, and Officers alike on LSA Anaconda. Your dedication ensures Soldiers uphold standards and appearance, projecting the Army’s professionalism even while deployed. Your actions reflect most creditably upon you, Delta Detachment, and the United States Army!”
A SHORT COMPANY INTRODUCTION